Check In: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
* You must be 21 to reserve a cabin. All guests must be 21 unless occupied by parent or guardian. Exception: Newlyweds
· Reservations of 3 nights or less require a $50 non-refundable reservation fee (applied to total cost of reservation).
· Four or more night reservations require a non-refundable reservation fee equivalent to 1 Night stay (applied to total cost of reservation).
* 1 Night stay is Original Rate (before any discounts) divided by number of nights plus tax.
· Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
· 14 days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on your reservation. $10 charge each time card declined.
* Changes in arrival dates or cabin changes result in a $20 change fee.
· Rates are for up to the Maximum Occupancy. Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests allowed for Additional $25/guest/night regardless of age.
· Overcrowding is not allowed. Exceeding maximum occupancy by more than 2 guests is Overcrowding and results in a $100/night charge.
*NO house parites are allowed. All guests must be registered.
· 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and holidays. 4 nights for Thanksgiving and 4th of July.
· Some Cabins allow SMALL pet 25LBS OR LESS with a $50 nonrefundable fee. Large pets subject to $100 Pet Fees and require appoval.
· Some Cabins do not allow pets. Failure to comply with NO PET policy results in a $100 per day charge.
· Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
· NO tents, NO RVs and NO ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
* DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
· Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
· Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). All dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Vomit clean up is $100.
We offer Trip Insurance as Protection against last minute, unavoidable cancellation (family emergency, death, weather, etc). Declining coverage voids any and all possibility of refunds during cancellation period. No exceptions will be made.
*Non-Refundable Resevation Fees are forfeit regardless of notice (4 nights or more forfeit 1 night stay).
·Minimum 14-day notice required on cancellations (check-in time).
·Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date forfeit 1 Night stay. Cancellation within 48 hours forfeit 100% of reservation.
·All cancellations require a direct confirmation (speaking to a reservationist).
·NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
·Cancellation within 48hrs of arrival date (posted check-in time) considered "NO Show" and charged 100%.
*No changes in reservations are allowed within 14 days of arrival. Dates can not be changed and cabins can not be changed. *If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply to current reservation.
*Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Release of liability for up to $1000 for accidental damages.
Damages caused by Intentional and negligent behavior excluded.
Guests Liable for any damages in excess of $1000.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest's guests or their family/ies or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner's agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest's sole expense plus additional administrative fees.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging uses information we collect for the sole purpose of completing your lodging needs and servicing your reservation. BBCL will never sell your information to third parties and we take precautions to ensure your information is protected and secure.
Print Name Date